In today’s episode, Taylor talks with Dr. Carrie Bordinko of Consolare MD about how she started a concierge practice directly out of residency without ever getting an office.
By leveraging her strong business background and listening to her clients, Dr. Carrie built an extremely successful practice delivering high-touch, high-value concierge service.
Listen to This Show and Learn:
- Why Dr. Carrie chose to set-up her practice without an office.
- What the day-to-day life looks like for a high-touch, concierge physician.
- How to engineer more referrals (and why step 1 is to always under promise and over deliver).
- How Dr. Carrie used feedback from her patients to shape her practice (and how you can too).
- How to create a high end concierge practice.
- Why and how you must radically transform your staff’s mindset and the patient experience when transitioning to concierge.