On today’s episode of Concierge Medicine Radio, Taylor talks with Dr. Brian Forrest, a Family Physician at Access Healthcare Direct in Apex, North Carolina.
Dr. Forrest is a leader in the Direct Pay and Concierge Medicine movements has helped successfully transitioned dozens of direct pay practices across the country through his consulting and speaking.
Listen to This Show and Learn:
- The shockingly simple math behind how reducing overhead and eliminating collections allows primary care physicians to spend more time providing better care while improving their take home pay.
- How Brian kept his total operating expenses to $50k in the first year and how you can too.
- The rule of thumb Brian uses to make all his purchasing decisions.
- The two most effective forms of advertising for Brian’s direct pay practices.
- How to choose your billing software and Brian’s recommendations.
- Access Healthcare Direct
- Gordon Moore and Ideal Medical Practices (Micropractices)
- Twin Oaks Software
- Doctor on Demand
- Direct Primary Care Medical Home Experiment
- The American Academy of Family Physicians Conference in Washington D.C October 21-25.
- AAPP Conference in Miami, October 10-11
- Brian’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian’s Twitter: @innovadoc
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.