In today’s episode, Taylor talks with Cassandra from Obsidian Men’s Health just outside Washington DC.
Obsidian is one of the very few concierge urology practices in the U.S. Cassandra, the practice manager and head of marketing at Obsidian, shares some of the lessons they’ve learned and successes they’ve had for other specialists to learn from.
Listen to This Show and Learn:
- How to set-up a discrete, premium experience for higher end clientele.
- How to use online marketing to generate more patients.
- How to structure a Fee for Service Concierge practice
- Why and how to be action oriented in your marketing messaging.
- What it means for a surgeon to move into cash-only practice.