In today’s episode, Taylor talks Dr. Ernest Brown. Ernest runs a house call, concierge practice based out of Washington, D.C. Launched straight out of residency, he built a network in his local community and has created a unique practice model that he finds more fulfilling than practicing in a clinic.
Listen to This Show and Learn:
- How to evaluate your city to see if it would be a good fit for a house call model
- How to set-up a cash only, house call practice.
- Why Dr. Brown finds house calls more rewarding than a clinic.
- An opportunity to use house calls as a way to build a cost-effective concierge or direct pay clinic.
- Dr. Brown’s Cell # – (202) 361-3103
- Learn more about Dr. Brown