Concierge Medicine Radio is as a way to get more exposure for direct pay and concierge medicine by letting physicians and other healthcare professionals hear the stories of people like them practicing direct pay and concierge medicine.
Having listeners subscribe and leave 5-star reviews for the show on iTunes is one of the best ways to get more exposure for the show and the movement since it encourages iTunes to feature the show in more popular parts of their store meaning anyone browsing through is likely to find it.
We really appreciate your support and know that iTunes can be “clunky” to say the least so if you enjoy the show and want to help spread the word, here’s how you can leave a review. (scroll down for directions to leave a review on a tablet or smartphone).
On Your Computer
1. Open iTunes on your Computer
2. Search “Concierge Medicine Radio” in the Search Box in the upper right hand corner or click here and go to “View in iTunes”.
3. Click on the Concierge Medicine Radio Logo to go to the show page.
4. Click the “Ratings and Review” tab and click “Write a Review”
5. Enter a Title for your Review, Selecting a rating, write your review and click submit.
On Your iPhone or iPad
1. Open the “iTunes” or “Podcasts” App
2. Select Search from the bottom menu and search Concierge Medicine Radio
3. Tap the Concierge Medicine Radio Logo
4. Select the Reviews tab then “Write a Review”
5. Sign in with your Apple ID.
6. Select a star rating, enter a title, write your review, and tap Send.
Note: Your review may need to be approved before it’s published, so it may not appear immediately.